The end of the school year is upon us which means It’s Nice That is back on the hunt for 2019’s most exciting graduates. Now that you’ve passed your deadlines and your portfolio is zipped up, we want to celebrate your hard work and lend a helping hand.
We’re on the lookout for the next lineup of young talent at the very beginning of their careers. We want projects full of personality, ones that develop from an original idea and are executed thoughtfully. Please note: Applicants must have graduated or be graduating from an undergraduate (bachelors or equivalent) course in 2019 be eligible to apply.
Each of the winning Graduates are hand-picked by the It’s Nice That team and receive:
- An interview on It’s Nice That about your work.
- A prime slot on the homepage on our dedicated one-day Graduates takeover.
- A chance to seek helpful advice and guidance from the It’s Nice That team and become part of our network.
Applications are now open and will close on Monday 24 June. In the next few weeks we’ll be publishing a number of advice articles from industry leaders offering portfolio tips, how to best approach a job interview, experiences of the daunting first year out of art school and even some advice on how to do your taxes.
Things to know before you enter
- Work submitted must be the product of an individual portfolio, as opposed to a partnership or collective.
- We prefer evidence of work that isn’t bound by commercial or previous competition briefs. We want to see work that has authorship and original to you!
- All entries of portfolios can either be submitted as a website link or a downloadable PDF up to 10 MB. We cannot open WeTransfer links, Hightail or Dropbox folders.
- Applicants must have graduated from an undergraduate course (bachelors or equivalent) in 2019
Remember: the deadline for entries is Monday 24 June.
We can’t wait to hear from you!